Don't Forget to Like It, Tweet It & Share It! Thank You!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Why Huckabee Is A Liability

Let’s give the Huckabuck the double facepalm for these dumb comments:

Mike Huckabee, the former governor of Arkansas and a possible Republican presidential candidate in 2012, said on Monday that he would “love to know more” about where President Obama was born and claimed - falsely - that Mr. Obama was raised in Kenya.

The comments were prompted by the conservative radio host Steve Malzberg ((who is clearly an idiot in his own right)), who asked Mr. Huckabee: “How come we don’t have a health record, we don’t have a college record, we don’t have a birth certificate - why, Mr. Obama, did you spend millions of dollars in courts all over this country to defend against having to present a birth certificate?”

“I would love to know more. What I know is troubling enough.” Mr. Huckabee, who is now a Fox News host, then talked repeatedly about his concerns that Mr. Obama was raised in Kenya. (The audio of the entire interview with Mr. Huckabee was posted on the WOR Web site.)

He was born in Hawaii. End of story. His mother was an American Citizen. End of story. He’s the legit President of the United States. END OF STORY.

This is not a winning issue for anyone. If Huckabee is really not a Birther, he would have stop Steve Malzberg and critized the host for even asking the question. This is clearly a freudian slip by the Huckabuck.

While I won’t call for him not to run, I sure hope he doesn’t run. Honestly, if he runs again, he’ll turn the primary into a running joke. If he runs, the only two things I need to completely destory him is this dumb Birther comment and the Maurice Clemmons Affair. I’ll give this advise freely to anyone who doesn’t want to see the Huckabuck winning the primary. I don’t believe in negative ads, but the Huckabuck and Mitt “RomneyCare” Romney needs to be run out of the primary before it even begins.

Sorry if this frank talk brothers you, because I am not really interested in a Huckabuck run*. I know I might catch flack from the Huckabuck Fanatics, but I honestly don’t care. In fact, I don’t think he’ll have a show much longer. If I was Roger Ailes, I’d call Huckabee into the office and fire him. Fox News does not need a Birther on it’s air.

[Cross-Posted On Practical State.com]

BigGator5.net
@biggator5

*Or a Romney or Daniels or Ron Paul run. But we’ll leave it at that.


Read More... [Source: RedState.com Recommended Diaries]

No comments:

Popular Posts

Wikileaks vs, Openleaks - Battle of the Whistle Blowers

The "Rules of Engagement".

GOP