The first site I found is the Wiki page: List of federal political scandals in the United States. It has a pretty comprehensive list of political scandal in America as the title implies. I'll be going through it and posting the best ones.
The second site I found is Obama’s Scandals on ConservativeAmerican.org. I included a rss feed from their site and put them on my link list. I'll be checking them out too.
Check back soon for more posts!
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Photos of Jared Lee Loughner, Rep. Gabrielle Giffords' Alleged Shooter, and What May Be His Online Suicide Note ...
-
I've said it before. I'll say it again. You can have your religion in America but you can't just practice any old government. Is...
-
When one is wrong, they're wrong. And I am here to publicly admit I was wrong. You see ever since he was elected President Obama has be...
-
It is an organization with blood on its hands. T hanks to the persistent investigative wo...
-
Oh no! You said no Opaah. You soul will burn in a liberal media Hell. (Or, maybe by saying 'No' you saved our souls from their Hell,...
-
A former boss of mine used to describe her philosophy on interpersonal relationships this way, "I can handle people who are nasty, and ...
-
The 18 th Century British Politician/Political Theorist Edmund Burke is given credit for coining the term �Fourth Estate.� He said �there w...
-
Yeah, for real. Spy on America. The national debt is the single biggest threat to national security, according to Adm. Mike Mullen, chairm...
-
Can't Play The Video? Click Here . Epic, to say the least. CNN reporter/anchor Jessica Yellin was certainly not ready for Arizona Stat...
-
Joshua Goldberg, 1967�2011. Author's Note: These are the remarks, as prepared, I del...
No comments:
Post a Comment