Don't Forget to Like It, Tweet It & Share It! Thank You!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

"Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal reportedly split. We write her break-up song!" and related posts

Taylor-Swift-Jake-GyllImage Credit: Glenn Harris/PR Photos; Bob Charlotte/PR PhotosA source has told People that Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal"s short-lived romance is over. Yay/Boo/Imma let Kanye finish? Regardless of how you feel about the (dis)union, there"s one thing that"s certain: Swift will write a song about it. (At least, we hope.) Until then, I"ve thrown together a poor man"s version of a Swift break-up song, set to the tune of SYou Belong With Me. Enjoy?

You were on the cover of EW naked
I spent a year making Kanye West livid
We were quite an unlikely Hollywood duo

But we were perfect for Peoples Star Traks
My pretty hair, your sexiness (we all saw Brokeback)
But we were still an unlikely Hollywood duo

And now we"re over, maybe cuz you"re older
You"re a bachelor, and now I"m back on a bleacher
Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find that
Having Starbucks with me was really sublime

After dating Reese and me, you"ll find another blonde chick
But this break-up is one that I can stomach
Cuz can"t you see?
That 11 grand guitar still belongs to me

Okay, I admit: I"m no lyricist. But here"s your chance to help Swift write her next break-up song, PopWatchers. Suggest your lyrics in the comments below!



Online Business Consulting | Internet Business Consulting

Read More... [Source: Top Stories - Google Blog Search]

No comments:

Popular Posts

Wikileaks vs, Openleaks - Battle of the Whistle Blowers

The "Rules of Engagement".

GOP