Don't Forget to Like It, Tweet It & Share It! Thank You!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

"Photos of Jared Lee Loughner, Rep. Gabrielle Giffords' Alleged Shooter, and What May Be His Online Suicide Note" and related posts


Photos of Jared Lee Loughner, Rep. Gabrielle Giffords' Alleged Shooter, and What May Be His Online Suicide Note

The Associated Press is reporting that the gunman being held in custody in the shooting of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and more than a dozen other people has been identified as Jared Laughner [Ed: it would appear his name is actually Jared Lee Loughner].
Little information is known immediately about Laughner such as his background or a possible motive in the attack... U.S. officials who provided his name to the AP spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to release it publicly.

Loughner is 22 years old and was born in September, 1988.
A bit of searching took me to a series of YouTube videos allegedly authored by Loughner including one titled "My Final Thoughts." The video was uploaded just three weeks ago.








Online Business Consulting | Internet Business Consulting

Read More... [Source: Top Stories - Google Blog Search]

5 comments:

directorblue said...

Hey, could you do me a favor and not cut and paste my entire post? I have no problem with substantial excerpts, but that's the entire post that took quite a bit of time and effort to put together.

Thanks

Norman C Hoffmann said...

Sure, my autoblogger does that sometimes.

Norman C Hoffmann said...

Just set my autoblogger to cut off at 5000 characters and added you to my blogroll. Hope that helps!

NCH

Anonymous said...

could you tell that guy had not had much sleep? sleep deprivation is a nightmare. i wonder if he would have done what he did if he had been getting decent sleep.

i wonder if the govt found this guy and used him to do this?

Norman C Hoffmann said...

Yeah, I know what the guy goes through cuz I have a sleeping disorder. I lucid dream all the time.

But, I guess the difference is when I wake up I know the difference between dreaming and not.

I guess, what I am saying is that I am not crazy. But, can you imagine lucid dreaming and being crazy. Then it might be really hard to keep a grip on what might be or not be in your best interest action wise.

I try and write my lucid dreams down. That seems to help and be very creative. But, I would never act upon any of the things I dream about.

My theory: If lucid dreaming has any hold on reality then it certainly does not need my physical self to manifest into being.

Popular Posts

Wikileaks vs, Openleaks - Battle of the Whistle Blowers

The "Rules of Engagement".

GOP