Read More... [Source: YID With LID]
Thursday, March 10, 2011
The Missing Jeff Dunetz/Larry O'Connor Stage Right CPAC Interview
It was one month ago today, I sat down with Breitbart TV aficionado and star of the Stage Right Radio Show Larry O' Connor. As with any conversation with Larry the interview was both fun and thought provoking. I thought you might enjoy seeing it. Now before you say, why did you take so long to post it...the honest answer is I couldn't find it. You the interview started when I interrupted Larry doing a promo for his CPAC coverage and he forgot to change the set up title, so it was filed under I'll be giving a live CPAC 2011 update in 5 minutes---5 minutes, one month...ah whats the difference. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did..(if you cannot see video below click here)

Read More... [Source: YID With LID]
Read More... [Source: YID With LID]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The Pentagon will have to cut spending by $78 billion over the next five years, Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates said Thursday, forcing the...
-
Whoa, baby! Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman kept a pretty big secret from reporters at Sunday's Golden Globe Award...
-
G-d, sends massive toxic clouds as part of his wrath. - Spy on America . By Jes Alexander on January 7, 2011 LONDON (Herald de...
-
By Barry Rubin Here's one of a thousand examples of how Middle East reality is being misrepresented. I'm told by people that the de...
-
By Barry Rubin In a moment, I'll present you with what might be the most frightening paragraph in the modern history of U.S. Middle Ea...
-
This evening, President Obama and the First Lady will attend the memorial service in Tucson, AZ, for the victims of Saturday"s...
-
Filed under: iTunes , App Store "10 billionth app" Mom hung up on Apple by Kelly Hodgkins ( RSS feed ) on Jan 24th 2011 at 10...
-
By Barry Rubin This is of gigantic importance (see if anyone else covers it). MEMRI has pointed out the opening of a Muslim Brotherhood cam...
-
Here's a news item that will at the very least increase the sale of Ambian and other sleep aids, because this will keep you awake for we...
-
The brothers Charles and David Koch, owners of energy conglomerate Koch Industries, have come under assault from the left in recent days for...
No comments:
Post a Comment