Yeah right Barack. How about we think about doing that after November. The issue is not campaign financing it's Jobs, Jobs, Jobs.
Weekly Address: No Corporate Takeover of Our Democracy from The White House on Vimeo.
The President calls out Republicans for blocking campaign finance reforms that would address last year’s Supreme Court decision opening the floodgates of corporate money into elections.
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Photos of Jared Lee Loughner, Rep. Gabrielle Giffords' Alleged Shooter, and What May Be His Online Suicide Note ...
-
When one is wrong, they're wrong. And I am here to publicly admit I was wrong. You see ever since he was elected President Obama has be...
-
I've said it before. I'll say it again. You can have your religion in America but you can't just practice any old government. Is...
-
Thank God we have them. God bless America. Spy on America. As middle class family budgets are getting pushed to the breaking point, pressu...
-
The 18 th Century British Politician/Political Theorist Edmund Burke is given credit for coining the term �Fourth Estate.� He said �there w...
-
Oftentimes, government regulations do more harm than good. T he health-scare headline of ...
-
The EPA could crack down on �Sparticulate matter⬝ on farms. M odesty has not exactly been...
-
A former boss of mine used to describe her philosophy on interpersonal relationships this way, "I can handle people who are nasty, and ...
-
Show some thankfulness to your true employer the TAX PAYER!!! We are broke and still you demand more. Spy on America FLEMINGTON, N.J. — Ev...
-
Soccer star David Beckham and his former Spice Girl wife Victoria, are expecting their fourth child in the summer. The couple, who have bee...
No comments:
Post a Comment