Don't Forget to Like It, Tweet It & Share It! Thank You!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

"Megyn Kelly Takes On AZ Sheriff Clarence Dupnik Over His �Political Spin� On Shooting" and related posts

Seeing 2012 From My Window said:
Calvin,
The left is never going to click on your link, so I thought I"d paste just a few from your link:

National Public Radio legal affairs correspondent Nina Totenberg:

[I]f there is retributive justice [Sen. Jesse Helms] will get AIDS from a transfusion, or one of his grandchildren will get it.

USA Today syndicated columnist Julianne Malveaux, on Clarence Thomas:

I hope his wife feeds him lots of eggs and butter and he dies early like many black men do, of heart disease.

Washington Post syndicated columnist Richard Cohen:

For hypocrisy, for sheer gall, [Newt] Gingrich should be hanged.

Comedian and (former) talk show host Craig Kilborn [Caption under footage of George W. Bush]:

Snipers Wanted

Members of the St. Petersburg Democratic Club:

And then there"s Rumsfeld who said of Iraq SWe have our good days and our bad days. We should put this S.O.B. up against a wall and say SThis is one of our bad days and pull the trigger.

Actor Alec Baldwin on Conan O"Brien:

[I]f we were in other countries, we would all right now, all of us together, all of us together would go down to Washington and we would stone Henry Hyde to death! We would stone him to death! [crowd cheers] Wait! Shut up! Shut up! No shut up! I"m not finished. We would stone Henry Hyde to death and we would go to their homes and we"d kill their wives and their children. We would kill their families.

Comedian Chris Rock:

If President Clinton would pardon me I would whip Starr"s ass right now. I will get a crew from Brooklyn and we will stomp him like, like, we"re Savion Glover. We"ll stomp him like it"s bringing da noise.

Director Spike Lee on Charlton Heston:

Shoot him with a .44 caliber Bulldog.

James Carville on Ken Starr:

He"s one more mistake away from not having any kneecaps.

Syndicated columnist Alexander Cockburn:

There is a sound case to be made for dropping a tactical nuclear weapon on the Cuban section of Miami. The move would be applauded heartily by most Americans. Alas, Operation Good Riddance would require the sort of mature political courage sadly lacking in Washington, D.C., these days.

Columnist, author, media pundit, journalist, and newspaper editor Dan Savage:

My plan? Get close enough to Bauer to give him the flu, which, if I am successful, will lay him flat just before the New Hampshire primary. I"ll go to Bauer"s campaign office and cough on everything. Phones and pens. Staplers and staffers. I even hatch a plan to infect the candidate himself; I"ll keep a pen in my mouth until Bauer drops by his offices to rally the troops. And when he does, I"ll approach him and ask for his autograph, handing him the pen from my flu-virus-incubating mouth.

That column also appeared on Salon.com. It was a little more than hate Sspeech the guy actually did try to give Gary Bauer the flu.



Webmaster Forum | SEO Forum | Coding Forum | Graphics Forum

Read More... [Source: Top Stories - Google Blog Search]

No comments:

Popular Posts

Wikileaks vs, Openleaks - Battle of the Whistle Blowers

The "Rules of Engagement".

GOP